We have one of the most modern technology plants in the global printing industry at our disposal.
SAXOPRINT - your partner for business, advertising and trade fairs
With a real passion for printing, we offer our customers a focused product range. From business stationary such as business cards and letterheads, through to brochures, flyers, folded leaflets with premium finishing, and advertising technology such as roller banners, tarpaulins and exhibition counters.
With the very latest equipment and our skilled employees, we guarantee professional print products with exceptional quality at fair prices. As a rapidly growing company, we are constantly optimising and expanding our print services, so you and your customers have everything you need for your business, advertising and exhibition requirements.
SAXOPRINT.cloud - an innovation from SAXOPRINT
- The first free team-based marketing platform is launched
- A personalised platform with direct connection to the printer's is introduced to our customers
- With the help of an integrated graphic Editor, creating professional printing templates has never been easier
- The SAXOPRINT® easy box is launched: a bespoke packaging solution with over 1 million variations
- B2B Manager, the SAXOPRINT sales & marketing magazine for German SMEs, is launched. The magazine gives an overview of all aspects of sales & marketing.
Innovative Products, Creative Partnerships
- In cooperation with the WWF in France, Saxoprint holds a creative design contest. The winner will be displayed at the Paris Climate Change Conference.
- Introduction of SAXOPRINT® pro design, an innovative Add-on for Adobe InDesign with fast and easy access to all print templates.
“With SAXOPRINT® pro design, we provide our professional customers, graphic designers and agencies with an easy to use, flexible tool; enabling them to work more efficiently and, therefore, freeing up more time for their customers.
SAXOPRINT continues to grow
- Production area expanded to over 18,000 m2
- Climate-neutral printing and dispatch through collaborations with ClimatePartner and DPD
- Italian online shop opens
Investment in equipment, employees and the environment
- Investment of over €20 million in new equipment, more efficient production processes and new employees
- SAXOPRINT brand is relaunched
- SAXOPRINT becomes an FSC®-certified online printing company and continues to expand its commitment to becoming an environmentally friendly printing company
SAXOPRINT joins the CEWE Group
- SAXOPRINT becomes an independent subsidiary of CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA
- Our online presence is expanded with a new blog containing helpful articles about printing and design
New print capacities
- The first Heidelberg Speedmaster printing machines are installed and launched into operation
- First dual-language online shop opens in Switzerland
10 years of SAXOPRINT
- Our online shop is redesigned with extensive functional improvements
- We celebrate 10 years of operation with an online scavenger hunt, with 100,000 participants
- We address our target group of agencies and resellers more closely with a specially designed reseller strategy for our business customers
SAXOPRINT as an international online printing company
- Established as an international online printing company with country-specific online shops
- New sales markets open in France, Austria and Spain
- We improve our renowned service quality with individual training on conversational skills and product specifications
“Without our modern online shops, the economic success of our company would have been impossible.
New employees and production areas
- Operating space in our current building complex is further expanded to 10,000 m2
- Over 300 jobs created
- First international online shop opens for United Kingdom
Start of the Online Print Shop
- Launch of the online shop “meindruckportal.de” - our print products can now be ordered nationwide in Germany
- First expansion of our production capacities
SAXOPRINT is established
SAXOPRINT started as a small local digital and offset printing company with 22 employees